8/05/2013

This moment in time


Hmmmmm.....
I have no clue what is on my mind right now, but something is on my mind.
Ever have one of those moments where you feel something but you can't put a label on it?
It's not a good feeling but it's not a horrible feeling either; it's just a out of bounds kinda of thing.
Like feeling lost and hopeless, but your not lost and you have hope for many things.
That moment when your awake late at night restless with nothing to do,
but at the same time thinking about everything that could have happened or what you'd want to happen; that's how this night is right now.
The streets and roads are empty at this time of night,
and I have this urge to just grab my iPod and just walk for miles listening to tunes.
Not thinking about anything, not going anywhere, just walking aimlessly until the sunrises.
But I know that I would be avoiding the problem and this restlessness would just come back.
But how can you fix a problem, when you don't know what it is or where to start?

 
RWAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment