8/22/2012

Are you happy now? I'm gald if you are...

I must be a hypocrite. I provide advice to other people, but when it comes down to it my body doesn't follow it. I wonder why that is... I was careless when shown a mirage of false happiness, all precautions and walls that were set up; were weakened.
And once I was completely defenseless and foolishly happy; the betrayal hit me.
The pain was almost unbearable to handle, but it was the sadness and anger that kept me standing until a small piece of control was regained within. The stupidity that once held my mind was released
and I understood where I went wrong.
I'm sorry. I made the mistake, and the trust that I foolishly placed on you has been removed.
Do not worry, because I will not make the same mistake again.
In the end, I thank you, for imparting this new piece of wisdom on me.
It will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment